- About Us
- Visit Us
- Join Us
- Jewish HK
For 2019 / 5780:
Rosh Hashanah begins on Sunday night September 29th and ends on Tuesday night October 1st. Yom Kippur begins Tuesday night October 8th and ends Wednesday night, October 9th. Please have all reservation forms (accessible below) returned to the office by September 13, 2019.
High Holidays at OLS are not to be missed. We host three beautiful services: main sanctuary, Sephardic and hashkama. Our Cantor in the main sanctuary, Dr Shmuel Arnon, uplifts us with heartfelt prayer. Dr Arnon spends the year working as a neonatologist in Israel and the merit of his holy work stands before God’s throne on these days of judgment and mercy. A vibrant Sephardic service meets for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. This year we have the well known Rabbi Hananel Sahar will be joining us to lead our OLS / Shuva Yisrael Sephardic Services in the JCC.
Visitors are urged to arrange tickets and a seat in advance as space in the Sanctuary fills quickly.
Important Letter (as a PDF) Regarding High Holiday Services – coming soon.
- Click here to download our complete 5780/2019 OLS High Holiday Guide as a printable PDF. This Booklet contains not only the complete schedule of services but there are forms to print and fax or scan for emailing for Members and Vistors to book their High Holiday tickets for Services, reservations for meals and much more…
- Click here for Main Service times
- Click here for Sephardic Service times
- Click here for our 2018/5779 Children’s and Youth Services (YOLO) Booklet as a PDF
- Click here for the latest #YOLO update on Children’s Events and Services
- Sukkot, Chol Hamoel Sukkot, Hoshanah Rabbah, Shemini Atzeret and Simchat Torah Schedules 5780
Online fillable forms – 2019 / 5780
- Member High Holiday Seating Service 5780
- Visitor High Holiday Seating 5780
- High Holiday 1st & 2nd night online Meal Booking Forms 5780
- French Dinner – 2eme soir de Roch Hachana 5780
- Yom Kippur – Children’s online lunch reservation 5780
- Sukkot – Arba’at Minim Order Form 5780
- Sukkot, Shabbat, Shemini Atzeret, Simchat Torah Meal Booking Form
The following are PDF forms once downloaded to your desktop print them fill them in and scan or photograph them email fax them back to us.
- Member High Holiday Service Bookings
- Visitors High Holiday Service Bookings
- High Holiday Meal Booking Form PDF
- Sukkot – Arba’at Minim Order Form PDF
- Sukkot Meal Booking Form PDF